Listen to host Eric Dye and guest Dr. Stan Bernard discuss the following:
- The title of your book Brands Don’t Win is definitely contrarian and seems to go against what we all believe about branding. Why don’t brands win?
- The book explains the Transcender System – a unique, three-step system that you’ve developed. Can you explain it and tell us how it can change any organization or brand?
- Can you give us some examples of companies that use the Transcender System effectively?
- In the book you draw parallels between branding and politics – and political campaigns. Can you explain why?
- Is the Transcender System a marketing strategy or a company-wide initiative? Can it work for brands or companies of any size or in any market?
- Where do you see branding heading in 2022 and beyond? Do you see any trends taking shape that brands need to start planning for?