“Maybe you’ve been playing by the rules. Stan Bernard would suggest you stop. As he explains in Brands Don't Win, it’s the companies that switch up the game that stand out. Think Starbucks and Peloton, for instance. They resist falling into the same-old, same-old pattern of thinking. Resultantly, they disrupt entire industries. Throughout Brands Don’t Win, Bernard will take you through what he calls his Transcender System™ so you can finally ditch tradition in favor of reinvention. If you’re not satisfied by going with the flow, this book will ignite your desire to do more, become unique, and make a successful splash.”
Dr. Stan Bernard and his book Brands Don’t Win have been widely covered in the media.
Please find below a selection of the coverage we’ve received.
For more information, please contact Dr. Bernard directly.
"Brands Don’t Win: How Transcenders Change the Game by Stan Bernard is an enlightening resource that is vital for any entrepreneur. The author talks about branding, marketing, finances, and selling products from an informed point of view. Stan Bernard helps readers understand what it means to be transcend their market and be successful on their own terms…. This book is a gem and a great reference material for anyone that has interest in marketing and branding."
Obront, Zach. “Ideas in the Wild: Stan Bernard is Sharing the Secret System Used By Some of the World’s Most Successful Companies.” Business 2 Community, November 10, 2021.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What has changed in marketing that means branding alone is no longer as effective as it once was?
- The paradigm shift of elected advocacy to selected advocacy
- The important role that influencer marketing plays in Stan’s Transcender System vs Traditionalist Systems of marketing
- Understanding how to apply ‘Campaign Agendas’ to your business, inspired by political campaigning
- Peloton’s success in creating a cult-like following of ‘Advengelicals’
- How Starbucks became and continue to be a Transcender business without necessarily having the best coffee
"Virtually every company’s playing brand checkers. When every company’s playing the same game, and specifically a simple game such as checkers, it’s very difficult to win. What I explain in Brands Don’t Win is that you can break out of the brand jail, get rid of the brand cuffs, and play your own game by using the Transcender System to create a game only your company can win and force your competitors to respond to you."
"Everyone assumes that branding is the only way to compete. Virtually all companies compete this way. However, I encourage my clients and readers of my book Brands Don’t Win to use an alternative and better way to compete: The Transcender System."